Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Wish I had this...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wish I had this...

    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2c3q9K4cHzY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2c3q9K4cHzY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wish I had this...

    I had seen the pictures of this table but not the video. This guy deserves some major credit.. this is an awesome replica and the fact that it actually functions as a NES controller is just mindblowing! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •